Friday, December 22, 2006

"Making An Offer" Happy Dance

I've been so busy at work this week. Today we're only working with 30% staff, so nothing will really get done anyway, so I can take some time to blog.

Wednesday afternoon we got the call that we had been pre-approved for our mortgage. Right away, we made an appointment for this afternoon to see the Climbing Tree house again, and we told Realtor Dennis to bring the paperwork to make an offer. We are so very excited about this. When our offer is accepted, I'll post a picture of the house.

This weekend we'll be packing. If everything goes smoothly, like the offer gets accepted right away and all the extra financing chores we have to do happen quickly, we could close in thirty days. Yesterday we brought home thirty boxes from work. I actually like packing, so I'm looking forward to this weekend.

Ahhhhhhhh! A house! We're buying a house! And it's a great one. I've been doing little happy dances for the past few days.

Ugh. Work beckons. Hopefully I'll be able to blog more this weekend, but who knows.