Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Progress Report: 21 Pounds

It happened a couple days ago. I was startled, and I ran around the house, jumping and leaping for joy. I think that's a pretty good indication of how much better I feel now. I was running and leaping for goodness sakes. A morbidly obese person isn't supposed to be able to do that. One day I was 18 pounds under... and the next, I was 21 pounds under. Time for pictures!

It's interesting to see how much and how little we've changed. I see more of a difference in me on the side view, and I see more of a difference in Chris on the front view. I realize that the angles are different for my pictures, so you can't get a true idea of the change. (Check out my new workout clothes. I had to return the ones I ordered assuming I was still the same size as before. Heck no. These are 1X instead of 2X, and even these are a little loose in parts.)