Friday, December 15, 2006

Another Day, Another Meme

Things You May Not Know About Me:
  1. I'm absolutely amazing at Scrabble and Trivial Pursuit. Seriously. I don't even bother playing with people anymore. The only way it was fair was to be me against three or four people. And even then, people were annoyed. Yes, I have a big head about this, but it's only because it's been proven to me time and time again.
  2. I have three tattoos that I wouldn't mind having removed. They were great ideas at the time, but I'm kind of over it now.
  3. I have over forty scars on my left arm from when I was a cutter in high school. Don't worry, I'm way past that... but the scars, though faded, still remain. I don't know how I'll explain them to my children when they're old enough to wonder.
  4. I peel the dry skin off of my lips while I'm sleeping. My lips are usually red and sometimes bloody when I wake up. I've tried lots of different things, but it's a nervous habit that won't seem to go away. No, it's not attractive.
Things I want to do before I die (in random order):
  1. See my grandchildren get married.
  2. Read the list of "interesting books" I compiled earlier this year. It's huge.
  3. Spend a month in the countryside of rural England.
  4. Go on a cruise.
  5. Learn how to knit and sew well.
Things I cannot do:
  1. Whistle.
  2. Play Chess.
  3. Play Pinochle.
  4. Booty Dance.
  5. Watch professional wrestling.
Things I can do:
  1. Count to ten in Finnish.
  2. Make an awesome Finnish pancake.
  3. Write.
  4. Design fabulous documents.
  5. Give birth to a baby.
Things I love about my Husband:
  1. His tender heart.
  2. His capability to nurture.
  3. His patience with my eccentricities and anal-retentiveness.
  4. His devotion to our son.
Things I say most often:
  1. Have a good time.
  2. Bite it.
  3. On purpose?
  4. I love you, Ben.
Movies I love:
  1. Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House
  2. Bringing Up Baby
  3. Paris When It Sizzles
  4. Desk Set