Thursday, March 27, 2008

One Around His Knee

If Ben is wearing pants that have elastic on the bottom, one cuff *always* ends up around his knee. Not both cuffs. Just one. I've never seen him tug it up or scratch his leg... One of these days, I'll have to watch him closely after I dress him to see just how it happens.

A mystery for the ages. My son's pant habits. And totally bloggable, because I find it more fascinating than my futile attempt to sew a perfect quilt block.



Off topic bits: My surgery is still happening next Wednesday. In an email to my BFF KS, I likened rectocele surgery to a medieval torture for misbehaving whores. Oh. And my doctor, during my pre-op physical, joked that pelvic organ prolapse is one of those things they don't tell you about before you have kids. I reminded her that she was my OB, and she is the "they" she is referring to.