Tuesday, March 25, 2008

How Dare You

Too busy to blog? How dare you say such a thing. You should always make time for your bloggy friends.

I've been busy. Quilting. Decluttering. Organizing. Laundry. Dishes. Floors. Children. Making Pretty Things With Photoshop and Illustrator.

Did I mention we started a remodeling project in the basement? Yeah. Because of the bigger-than-my-patience Train Table with a capital T, we've decided to build a playroom in our previously unfinished basement. While Chris has been busy building stud walls, I've been sorting through boxes of crap that weren't dealt with during my last basement purge.

We bought several utility shelf kits for the basement, and I refuse to just put boxes of crap on those beautiful shelves. So I'm going through all the boxes and then resorting them into new boxes that are labeled. It's nice that way. It's also time consuming.

We also installed shelves on the back walls of our bedroom closet and our entry closet, so now everything is nice and tidy in there.

Anyway. I've been busy. I've been cranky. I've been tired. I've been blessed beyond measure, but I have not been in a blogging mood. You will forgive me.