Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Evidence of Joy

I don't think I've ever embedding a viral video on this site before. Hell. I don't even mention them. I watch them, though. And this one rocked my world in such a good way.

The guy's name is Matt Harding. He's a goofball. He's the "star" of the following video. It basically shows him dancing in various places all around the world. Something fantastic happens, something that wrapped my spirit in joy, something that leaves me with happy tears sliding down my cheeks every single time. I can't pinpoint where in the video my heart overflows, but it's definitely there.

Chris had this to say about it, "Neat. It makes you feel like maybe there is a chance. Maybe the world isn't going to hell in a handbasket." Okay. I paraphrased.

You can read more about Matt Harding and why and how he made this video by going to his site. I found out about this video from a post on ParentDish. If you watch the video, please watch at least two minutes of it. The video takes a little bit to get into the good stuff. There's no talking, just some music over a slideshow. But what a slideshow!


Where the Hell is Matt? (2008) from Matthew Harding on Vimeo.