Thursday, October 19, 2006

New Primary Doctor, Back on Zoloft

I finally had a doctor's appointment this morning. I went to the one I had scheduled for yesterday at 3, filled out some paperwork, waited until 3:45. Finally gave up. That was with someone who was supposed to be my new primary. So I went in search of a NEW new primary. I found one I liked.

What's nice is that her clinic is smaller, so the receptionists will probably remember who I am the next time. The dr's nurse actually introduced herself, shook my hand, and looked me in the eye. Same with the Dr herself. She's also an OB and a pediatrician... so that means if I like her (which I do) she can be my OB for my next baby. I was shopping around for a new one of those too.

Anyway. I was having some butt issues. She took a peek, wrote a prescription for some cream. Pretty quick and easy. Didn't hurt and all. She doesn't believe in being invasive if it isn't called for. I like that.

I'm pretty psyched about finding her. Yay me!

In other news, I gave in and started taking Zoloft again yesterday. I was so damn emotional and stressed out. I had been arguing with my mother all morning, and then the no-show doctor's appointment. When I left the receptionist's desk there after I "rescheduled," I was on the verge of tears. By the time I was down to my car, I was bawling. I wasn't so far gone that I didn't realize that it was absolutely ridiculous for me to be crying over something like that. When I got back to my office, I took a dose of Zoloft. I feel much better this morning.

Technorati Tags:
,