Friday, December 14, 2007

Snippy-Snippy Day

It's Snippy-Snippy Day here in the Mathis household. We leave in fifteen minutes.

I had to sign a consent form as a spouse since as a spouse, I have a reasonable right to my husband's spermies. Yeah. I don't want them anymore.

While Chris is basking in the glow of valium and a local anesthetic, I'll be upstairs with Anna at her two-month checkup. It's hard to believe she's two months old already. It feels like she's always been a part of our family, but it also seems like I was just giving birth to her a few days ago.

It's been a busy week. Lots of gift wrapping and ornament making. Lots and lots of cleaning and moving furniture around. We finally got our new couches here on Wednesday, and I'm totally infatuated with my living room furniture now. You can look forward to an entire couch post this weekend extolling the virtues of my sofas with pictures.

We've got to start packing up the kids now. Ben's off to daycare for the day so I can work on Christmas cards when we get back. I'll be providing a constant supply of ice packs to my dear husband all weekend long. I figure the least I can do is coddle him a little since someone's slicing into his testicles today. Happy V-Snip Day!